Statewide Windows

T Bennie of Metro
T Bennie of Metro
5 reviews , MA

Windows in Cold out

I tried to tape up the windows myself thinking I was Ted the Builder, but to no avail they kept getting loose. So I went to State Wide windows for some basic triple pane windows just two sets, something to keep the draft out and heat as needed. The price was fair, although I did wait a couple of days for an appointment. I would use them again. Better professional than do-it-yourself.

lisa of Framingham
lisa of Framingham
2 reviews Boston, MA

REPLACEMENT WINDOWS

The previous owners replaced the windows with single pane storm which did nothing to trap out dust, cold and excessive heat. These windows are triple pane, argon gas and WONDERFUL. Even without additional money, my bathroom window has etched glass for privacy.