IKEA

Tania
Tania
16 reviews Boston, MA

Furniture

I bought a wonderful desk at Ikea. I was thrilled with the selection and the store is amazing. They have it all. I was very happy with the piece of furniture. The only drawback is that we had to take it home and put it together. I think they can also assemble and deliver if you prefer. I think that this is my favorite new "everything" store!

Joe Shmo
Joe Shmo
1 review Boston, MA

Furnishing

IKEA is a great store! It is great for students, adults just starting out, or for people on a budget. Most of the furnishings aren't the top quality- most of the furniture you have to put together yourself. They sell items for all rooms in the house (living, dining, kitchen, kids room, etc). I've bought dressers, rugs, chairs, lamps, etc. The big warehouse is fun to look around. I like the small gadgets because you never know what you'll find. There is a new store in Stoughton, MA! Check out the cafe for a break while you are there.