Eastern Garage Door Company

Garage Doors & Hardware
MA
HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Centerville  >  Eastern Garage Door Company

Review for Eastern Garage Door Company

Cindy in Atkinson NH
Cindy in Atkinson NH
1 review Boston, MA

Repaired and replaced overhead doors and electric motors

We moved into our new house and the last thing I wanted to do was to have to change our garage doors. I got prices from different companies and Eastern was the last company I was to check on. I dealt with Kalin and he made suggestions no one else did and we were able to make some changes without having to spend money completely replacing my doors and electric operators...My doors work perfectly, look great and our safe now for my children.