Ikea

FlowerNut, Beverly
FlowerNut, Beverly
7 reviews , MA

House decorating

Ikea is so much fun! They have so much fun stuff that I never knew I needed! Plan to spend a good part of the day there, as you will get lost (literally) in all of the wonderful things. Good prices, but you'll spend a small fortune because you'll get so many things. We love them because we've found so many storage solutions.

laurie in spotswood
laurie in spotswood
1 review Boston, MA

sofa bed

You can always find practical and unique products at Ikea. Many things are in stock and you can take them home and assemble them yourself. The sofa bed I purchased is sturdy and attractive. I would also recommend the accessories that they sell.

Kris in New Bedford
Kris in New Bedford
2 reviews Boston, MA

Furniture

We built an addition on our home earlier this year and needed a variety of furniture pieces to outfit it. We bought a wood and glass TV stand, its matching coffee table, a large bookshelf, and various shelves and organizational pieces, like these funky magazine holders that you are not embarrassed to have on a shelf! I like that IKEA offers products at various quality levels, from "this only needs to last a year" to "we want to have this around for awhile." We bought pieces at the higher end and have been very pleased with their durability. And of course, the European styling is a wonderful touch. Even the higher end pieces are not terribly expensive compared to other furniture stores, but they look a lot better than obviously "cheap" furniture.

Putting everything together was time consuming but not hard. The sales team was helpful. I was even able to call ahead to make sure that each item was in stock, so as not to waste a trip. I look forward to more excuses to shop IKEA!

Ildi
Ildi
37 reviews Boston, MA

Storage Solutions

I bought organizers for my kitchen, sink products, storage for dry baking products, and a small two-drawer shelf organizer. Also collapsible cloth shelf/drawer organiers. IKEA's materials remided me of Sweden where I grew up. People had small spaces where they had to be efficient in, and this gave me a chance to do it again in the United States. I'm thrilled that IKEA is here to fill that need to be organized.

Anita in stoughton
Anita in stoughton
1 review Boston, MA

purchased furniture and accessories

Really liked shopping at IKEA. their selection was was much different than most of the furniture stores I've been to. Very reasonable and seems to be good solid pieces. also purchased drapes that were reasonable and had the longer sizes that I needed.