Masons Masonry - Mississauga

Reviews for Masons Masonry - Mississauga

HRam in Mississauga
HRam in Mississauga

Markham

Horrible customer service, we were looking at brick samples and the owner shut the lights in showroom. Went back with a brick sample to find a match, he told us we are not cheap, we left right away
Very rude and impolite and unprofessional sales staff and managers
Try King masonry and you will be treated well.

Gerry in the Beach
Gerry in the Beach

Stone veneer, limestone wall cap

I was refacing a wall with stone, and capping the top with limestone as a spring project. The particular stone was not generally available, and Mason's Masonry seemed to be the only supplier. I created a detailed visual describing the project, and ordered the materials. I was told at the time it would take 3 weeks - after many calls and 2 months later my materials showed up. But they were missing all of the corner pieces, and a section of the limestone cap was broken. Again another huge delay with many calls to get the complete order. Instead of replacing the broken cap, they did some type of glue on the stone, which leaves a visible and unsightly crack on the cap. I emailed the president, Graham Mason, detailing the whole experience, and received no reply. I finished up the wall, and it looks good, but it was frustrating dealing with Mason's Masonry!