HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in Mississauga  >  Aanteater Pest Control
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Aanteater Pest Control

Marsha
4 reviews Morgantown, WV

All the dealings I gave had with this company have been efficient, helpful and courteous. I had a rodent problem in the spring and then decided to keep the service throughout the year. The inspections are set up by email or you can call at any time. The staff are on time, introduce themselves and explain everything clearly. I will continue with this service.
Thank you Aanteaters.

Job Price

Thank you Marsha for taking the time to write us a review, very much appreciated.
Cheers

Christy

Fantastic customer service. Workers were efficient, knowledgeable and got rid of our ant problem immediately. Would definitely recommend this Company to others.

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We look forward to servicing you again in the future. Cheers

dalglei

Despite a serious pest infestation in our neighbourhood, Aanteater has provided us with excellent protection against rats and mice. . The technician who services our home is both knowledgeable and personable. When guests - one from Manchester, England - were visiting recently, he took extra time to answer their wide-ranging questions about pest control, a favour they all very much appreciated.

Job Price

Thank you very much for your review. We look forward to servicing you in the future.

A C.
1 review Milton, ON

Anteater's service is consistently prompt and professional. The technicians are always helpful and a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend them.

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to write us, we really value our customer's comments.

Rob in Mississauga
9 reviews MISSISSAUGA, ON

I decided to wait for a while before I did this particular review to see if the squirrels would actually come back, but they have not.
After contacting a well known pest control company in the mississauga area, I waited to see what their quote would be to get rid of two squirrels in my roof...it ended up being $2500.00 dollars...yes you read that correctly. I was told to get some sort of steel protector, and a slew of other things as they critters would come back. I decided to get another quote and found Aanteater. For $200 bucks...yes, you read that correctly ...a whole $2300.00 cheaper, I got the job done and the squirrels have not been back. Need I say anything more?
Honest pricing, professional folks.

Job Price

Thank you Rob for taking the time for writing this review.
We appreciate it.