Bernie & Phyl's Furniture

D in attleboro
D in attleboro
1 review Boston, MA

Kitchen table

I purchased a kitchen table from the store, and was having it delivered. They told me it would be delivered between 10am and 2pm, the delivery driver didnt arrive at my home untill 8pm that night, not even the courtsy of a phone call to let me know what time they would be there. When i called to find out where my furniture was they said it was on the truck and they would have the driver call me but he never did. I sat at home for 10 hours and took a day off of work for this and when it arrived that late on friday night, i could not believe it. Great furniture, horrible delivery...