Adt Security Systems Inc

lisa of Framingham
lisa of Framingham
2 reviews Boston, MA

New alarm system installed

My home was built in 1957 by a plumber. A basic alarm system was installed but disconnected three owners later. ADT was able to reuse components of that system and reactivate a motion detector and sensors. This saved me hundreds of dollars but allowed me to create 4 more alarm zones for free. On a return visit four years later with all new people, the technician charged me for reinstalling an alarm on a replaced door but, charged me the labor only and reused components from the older box on the door and provided me with another key fob reprogrammed with my new codes at no additional charge.

Denny
Denny
15 reviews Boston, MA

home security system

When we bought our home we decided to upgrade the security system from the former owners. We called ADT and they rewired everything at no additional cost. We paid $30 per month for over 3 years, and the system helped prevent a burglary and breakin once. The staff was courteouos and really helped with dispatching the police.

Tania
Tania
16 reviews Boston, MA

alarm installation

I had an ADT alarm system installed in our home. They did a great job. I did not feel pushed to purchase anything and the service was done in a timely fashion. The people who I spoke with knew what they were talking about and were able to answer all of my questions. We purchased a "talking alarm system" that even my 7 and 8 year old kids could easily operate.