Jordan's Furniture

Estela in Boston Area
Estela in Boston Area
3 reviews Boston, MA

Sofa Purchase

We heard so much about Jordan's Furniture that it was only natural for us to go to this store for our sofa purchase. The selection was great, the salespeople very friendly and helpful without pressuring us. However, I believe most of their prices are too high for the furniture they sell.

Millia in Framingham
Millia in Framingham
2 reviews Boston, MA

Sofa

Go to this store in Framingham, you will find yourself on top of the mountain, overseeing the whole framingham shopping area. There is a nice restaurant and theather inside, it has giving me greating time to go around to do my furniture shopping. The scene they have make me have a lot of inspiration of my new home. You can try every funitures and the employee are so welcome you. I love the experience shopping in this store!