Home Depot

Jeff newbury
Jeff newbury
1 review , MA

Kitchen Remodel, New Windows

I ordered cabinets from Home Depot some time back in 2006 and was quated a delivery date that I then linked to a unit rental date. I almost was not able to get the kitchen in because my cabinets were 10 days late. I was literally hanging the microwave from the stove cabinet as my tennants were moving in. I installed the whole thing in a weekend sink, dw and appliances included. I say this so you realize it was not my slow pace. I had given myself a 10 day buffer that Home Depot almost lost for me. The Seabrook store is the most unorganized place I have ever done business with.

Dennis in Atkinson
Dennis in Atkinson
1 review Boston, MA

Needed to finad a contractor to do some work

I had aske them for some names of a reputable contractor to do some work if I bought the materials. Vey uncooperative.

In fact, I had to talk to several people before I found someone who has a clue.

Very frustrating