Jordan's Furniture

Sophie in New Bedford
Sophie in New Bedford
10 reviews , MA

Mattress purchase

While they have fantastic prices and great mattresses, the customer service are not rude but not that well informed on the science of bed buying. That being said I got what I was looking an orthopedic mattress, and I would go back for future purchases.

John in North Reading
John in North Reading
2 reviews , MA

New Bed Room Set and Mattresses

We shopped all the major furniture stores and found that Jordan's had the best made, high end look for the price. Thomasville and Ethan Allan were ok but the sales people were pushy and not well informed. Jordan's did carry a selection that did fall into a less than satisfactory category that would compare to Bob's or Bernie and Phil's, but we picked a set far from that at a great price, added the box spring and outstanding mattress and received delivery ahead of schedule. The delivery guys were great and fast. They took out the old mattress and set up the room in under 30 minutes. And this stuff was heavy. I would buy from them again. Unfortunately I missed out on their Sox promo and did have to pay for it.

s giblin marblehead, ma
s giblin marblehead, ma

slip cover sofa

we were married last year and received several gift checks. We decided to buy a new sofa and as soon as we stepped into Jordan's we knew we had found the right store. The sales person knew his job and was very informative without being pushy. His knowledge of the quality and the decorative end were very helpful. As men and woman have different tastes in furniture it is sometimes difficult to please everyone, however the perfect solution was the two in one sofa. My husband got his solid sofa and I got the colors I wanted in my slip cover. We are very happy with out selection and receive many compliments. Thank you Jordans Furniture. Leanne and Steve

Anthony in Marshfield
Anthony in Marshfield

Dining Room Set

My fiancee and I searched for a dining room set around the greater Boston area, and fell in love with a set at Jordan's. One issue with most of the dining room sets (and bedroom sets for that matter) that we found very dissapointing was that all of the pieces in the set were particle board with wood veneer. We actually found it hard to find anything in the store that was solid wood construction. The cost seemed high for the materials used, but overall we are pleased with the product thus far.

Carolyn in Weston
Carolyn in Weston
2 reviews Boston, MA

Bought a counch

I went to Jordan's in Frammingham. The number of things they had to show was fabulous. It was aslo a lot of fun going through the rooms. I was able to walk around with a salesperson. They were very helpful, didn't try to sell the most expensive. Delivered at time and day promised.

Jason in Arlington
Jason in Arlington
2 reviews Boston, MA

Mattress and bed purchase

We had gone to Jordan's 3 times before purchasing the Tempurpedic Mattress. It was a huge purchase but the saleswoman, Donna, was very patient each time we visited the showroom. It was very comforting that Donna could share her experience of owning the same mattress.

Lance from londonderry,nh
Lance from londonderry,nh

living room sofs

My wife and I were looking for specific leather furniture for you new living room and decided to go to Jordans Furniture. We were pleasantly suprised at their selection and made a purchase. Their customer service was excellent and we would recommend them to everyone we know. We are very satisfied with this company.

djoaquin99
djoaquin99

2 rooms of furniture and mattress

This was my first time in Jordan's Furniture. I was amazed at the displays and furniture quality. We first picked out a mattress with the help of there sleep expert. We then picked out two rooms of furniture, living and sun room. The sales people were very helpfull and knowledgeable. Great experience all around.

K. A.
K. A.

bedroom furnature

We purchased bedroom furniture & during del. set suffered minor damage.Jordans sent out repair tech to repair.When he arrived I asked to if new what the noice was coming nfrom my living room couch which we purchased @ Jordans 8-10 years ago.He looked at it and said no problem I'll fix it.Which he did.When he was done fixing bedroom dresser he noticed a slight color differance,which I said was fine don't worry about it.He put his tool box done and said I don't like it let me fix the color differance.Which he did.VERY GOOD SERVICE

Vfit
Vfit

matteress

I would have preferred more guidance from the sales department.Instead the sales people were just looking to make a sale and move on to the next customer. I was not pleased with the selection or their other departments either. The place is new and the decorations should be modern, instead it was not trendy.