Audio Lab

36 Jfk St Cambridge MA 02138-4910

Review for Audio Lab

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

Repair

Absolutely the worst experience I have ever had with doing business with anyone. I sent bin my vintage pristine cassette deck for repair. I got it back and it worked for an hour. I sent it back for repair again The second time they shipped it back it was damaged in shipping. The 40 year old pristine vintage cassette deck was smashed in and does not work. Mike the owner who was very rude to me and hung up on me twice would not give me my money back that I invested in repairs. Never mind having a worthless damaged cassette deck. Very unprofessional and rude.