Pann Contracting

JV in Cambridge
JV in Cambridge
1 review Cambridge, MA

Pipe lead in basement

Had Pann come to fix a small leak in a pipe. Within 10 minutes, I was told I needed a new heating system and then was told I needed to have a carbon monoxide test done - which I then was told was way out of range and dangerous and that I needed two new furnaces at a cost of $14000. When I refused, the 'manager' arrived at my home and I was threatened that they were going to call the fire dept. The situation was fishy and it turned out that my carbon monoxide readings were NOT dangerous after having NSTAR themselves come out to my home. I will never use Pann again.