Home Depot - Everett

Building Supplies and Hardware
3 Mystic View Rd Everett MA 02149-2428
HomeStars  >  Building Supplies and Hardware in Everett  >  Home Depot - Everett

Reviews for Home Depot - Everett

Everett
MA
02149-2428
UNITED STATES

I went to buy some paint for our new apartment and chose a few colors from the swatches. Everything was fine until I discovered I would need more paint to finish the living room. I went back to the store to buy another can from the same exact swatch, but when I got it home, the colors dried noticeably differently. We ended up just painting the entire room the second color rather than have to return it possibly have the same thing happen.

Keena Patel in South Boston
Keena Patel in South Boston
3 reviews Boston, MA

Bathroom Vanity

The service at Home Depot is exceptional. The bathroom vanity was easy to self-install. Recommend re-visiting products from Home Depot. The price point for products tends to be better more worth the extra price you spend at higher end bathroom vanity stores.

Alex in Medford
Alex in Medford

Tools rent, materials

Need help in Home Depot - ask any purson around. If that purson cannot help - he'll find somebody else, who has a knowledge you need. I've rented some tools and purchsed paint. No problems at all.

saltwaterb
saltwaterb

Dishwasher

great variety in product line. Non pushy sales staff. excellent waranty and sevice program. Very competetive pricing. and no interest for 6 months. will definitely purchase future appliances there, and would recomend others at least shop them as well.

Kim in Needham
Kim in Needham

Hard wood floor resurfacing

Earlier this year, we were renovating an apartment that was previously rental property. One of the major areas that needed work were the hard wood floors. We did not have any experience resurfacing hard wood but the experts at the Home Depot were able to explain the details entailing the entire process and helped us choose allthe appropriate tools and materials. I found the service at the Home Depot very helpful and courteous. We have plans to renovate our bathroom next and we will definitely return to Home depot to consult their experts.

Peter in East Boston
Peter in East Boston

kitchen floor

We looked at several different systems and after talking to the sales person at Home Depot decided to go with commercial vinyl tile over old sheet vinyl flooring. The sales person was very helpful in picking out the products needed for preparation and instillation. This included prepping the floor with a cement type patch. We we even got a good price on an on-sale tile. With a little patients the job came out great.

Eric in Malden
Eric in Malden

Kitchen Renovation

My kitchen had old vinyl floorings. I talked to a sales rep and he gave me detailed instructions on how to remove the old vinyl flooring, how to add a new subfloor to level the floor, and how to put the tiles on. The entire project went smoothly and I now have a nice kitchen floors!

Bill in Medford
Bill in Medford

mirror

We went to the store looking for another item. However, we were pleasantly greeted by a saleswoman who wanted to be sure that we knew about a great clearance value that day. She showed us the product and explained its features in detail. She was knowledgable about the product and was more than willing to assist us in inspecting and re-packaging the product.

Ken
Ken

New Boiler

Last fall I needed a new boiler. I talked with the people ar Home Depot and they were very friendly and helpful. They helped me select the proper boiler and had it installed on time as agreed to.

Sarah in Cambridge
Sarah in Cambridge

Door repair

I had trouble finding hand plainers in the store, but a store associate was very helpful showing me where find them and recommending to me one that was much less expensive and just as affective.