Carpet Angel The

Golden Hudson
Golden Hudson
8 reviews Boston, MA

called to clean carpets

These guys were decent, professional and quick.

Too quick, in my opinion. I hired them to clean the carpet in my finished basement and my three bedrooms, hallway and stairs. I was really surprised at how fast they completed a room. I hardly think it was enough time to thoroughly clean the carpets. One room was particularly more wet than the others. They assured me it was normal and would be dry appropriately.

To me, it just looked like they wet the carpets.

From this point on, I decided to just get the rentals from the grocery store so I can make sure the rugs are thoroughly cleaned and enough water removed.