Home Depot

rory, northshore
rory, northshore
1 review Boston, MA

flooring

went to Home Depot to purchase flooring. Salesperson was able to describe the quality differences with each tile and help select the best choice based on traffic, durability, color selection.

kfanara
kfanara
2 reviews Boston, MA

Bathroom vanity and sink replacement

We have a tiny bathroom with a mix of a 1970's and 1950's decor. Although I could live with the pink tub and tile, the brown fake stone counter had to go along with the rusting faucet. The home depot kitchen/bath advisor was able to show me all of my options and eventually I decided on customizing the size to meet the wall. This gave me an extra foot of space. At first the counter I had picked out was a whopping $800.00 and I cringed at the thought of spending that much money. The consultant offered a very practical and beaufiful alternative saving me $400. This made my day and also allowed me to purchase the faucet that I wanted.

Donna in Lynnfield
Donna in Lynnfield
2 reviews Boston, MA

Ceramic Floor Tile

I found the perfect floor tile for a addition in my house. The tile blended well against the woodwork in the room. I always receive many compliments on its color. After going to several tile stores, I am glad I decided to stop by Home Depot to find this style of tiling.