Direct Buy

Reviews for Direct Buy

BHill in Gloucester
BHill in Gloucester
2 reviews , MA

Anything you would want or need for your home

I am building a home and wanted to see what Direct Buy offered. AFter the presentation we were told the cost of membership was $5290!! and if you didn't decide to join then and there they wouldn't ever allow you to come back!! Well, I was dumb enough to sign up -- I figured I couldn't lose since I was building/furnishing a whole house. (I had lost everything in a house fire.)
Then I did some research and found a website full of complaints! I called the next day and was fortunate enough to get a refund. Do your research first!!

Mary in Winchester
Mary in Winchester
2 reviews Boston, MA

household appliances & furniture

Direct Buy can save you lots of money but only if you use it. We joined 5 years ago and when we stop and think about using it, it really does save you money.