Benders Mattress PHD

Tommy Townsend
Tommy Townsend
1 review Boston, MA

Mattress

I had purchased a "memory foam" mattress from a local retailer and had a terrible experience, Bob's will still not take it back it flattened in 3 months). I went to Benders dead set against memory foam and the owner and his wife walked me through how durable Tempur is over what they called "asain knockoffs" they were right! I have not seen my chiropractor in months and my wife and I wake up refreshed-I hate to say it but we use to argue every morning now we just smile and kiss (I'll stop there). It changed our life! Thank you and go with comfortable clothes as the owners let me rest for almost an hour until I picked the Rhapsody.

happy shopper
happy shopper
2 reviews Boston, MA

Park Place mattress set

Tom helped me choose the very best mattress for my back. A huge selection and great prices! Tom recommended laying down on several mattress in different price categories, by different mfrs to determine the best selection for my husband and I.

Looking for Mattresses pros in Townsend?