Lowes Home Improvement Warehouse Of Pembroke

Building Supplies and Hardware
108 Old Church St Pembroke MA 02359-1964
HomeStars  >  Building Supplies and Hardware in Hanover  >  Lowes Home Improvement Warehouse Of Pembroke

Reviews for Lowes Home Improvement Warehouse Of Pembroke

Wuster
Wuster
2 reviews ,

Bathroom renovation

Everytime i go there to buy building supply for my renovation project, the customer service always greets you with great pleasure. If they see you standing around looking for items, they are there to immediatedly help locate it. They have been very friend, even the cashiers are very professional.

Plymouth Ma
Plymouth Ma
2 reviews , MA

painting supplies

when i needed to do alot of painting in my condo i went to lowes. they were able to tell me how to prep the walls and had all the supplies i needed for painting.

D of MASS
D of MASS

window parts

We went to the Lowes looking for specific item. Salespeople said hello and when asked a question-answered promptly and correctly. Without asking people were helpful. Plus the warehouse is spotless thanks

Dor from Lynnfield
Dor from Lynnfield

Garage Addition

We were able to find oversize garage doors at Lowe's. We were pleased with the number of styles we could choose from and found one that blended well with the rest of the house.

Barb
Barb

Kitchen

Bought a refridgerator that was wonderful! He compared the refridgerators for me and we found out what was energy effecient. He sized out the refridgerator so that it would fit in my house.

Plumbing in New Hampshire
Plumbing in New Hampshire

bath renovation

From start to finish, the service at Lowe's was great. The people in the kitchen showroom were very helpful and courteous. The delivery was on time and the installation went as expected.

Keith in Westport
Keith in Westport

bathroom renovation

He just helped us with everything from tub,sink and everything in between.He also went out of his way to help me with some paint colors.Very good to work with. Would go back again .Thank You

Dimitra
Dimitra

wood

I purchased some wood and i had no clue what to choose originally but when the clerk helped me i was impressed by the knowledge. i was satisfied adn will tell my friends to go to this store.

cyn in medford
cyn in medford

bedroom rug

The rug we originaly wanted was no longer being made,the man in the rug dept. apologized and said he would take the display down.He then showed us some very similar styles & colors.We choose a rug and the installer came put it in ,he was very goog,polite,and cleaned up when he was done.We were very satisfied..

Larry in Weymouth
Larry in Weymouth

eletrical switches and plugs

Some of my light switchs were working intermittently and some outlets were loose like you had to play with the plug to make them work. I got the creative home owner book and ask Johhny in the eletrical dept and he told me everything I needed to know and didn't even need the book. And all work as they should now.