Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse Of Milford

Awnings & Canopies
40 Fortune Blvd Milford MA 01757-1745
HomeStars  >  Awnings & Canopies in Milford  >  Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse Of Milford

Reviews for Lowe's Home Improvement Warehouse Of Milford

Janella in Milford Ma
Janella in Milford Ma
1 review , MA

Products

I purchased a Dewalt Miter saw and Router at Lowes for my husband at Christmas. He loves the tools but he said that the selection of accessories is some what limited. There are many bits to choose from but the guide fence and router table can not be found for the router. All in all, Lowes sells very good tools.

Paula in Milford
Paula in Milford
1 review Boston, MA

Door Installation

I originally scheduled a door installation for my front & side door. After the contractor took 5 hrs to install the front door he told me he would have to come back to do the side door. WHat really ticked me off was that I was there all day with him & he waited until my husband came home & told him. The front door installation was a poor job. There was chipped paint around the door and he told us we would have to purchase an additional piece of vinyl/plastic to cover the ugly spots where the old door hung. We would also have to repaint to clean up his mess. I will never buy anything or use Lowes for any installation, even if it were free!