Bernie & Phyl's Furniture

cherry
cherry
5 reviews , MA

Breakfast area

I have been looking for a table set for the breakfast area and after searching other furniture stores I was able to find the table I was looking for, a lot of selection to choose from.

Sarah in Cambridge
Sarah in Cambridge
2 reviews Boston, MA

Dining room table, chairs

My husband and I shopped at almost a dozen places looking for a dining room table and chairs. We wanted a piece that was modern, well made, and a good value. When we saw a beautiful glass top set at Bernie & Phyl's, we were surprised to see that it was about half the price of comparable dining room sets at other places. As well, their delivery prices were reasonable and when one of the chairs showed up damaged, they immediately took it back and delivered another one a couple of days later.