Bob's Discount Furniture

gedgetpete, quincy
gedgetpete, quincy
1 review , MA

bougfht a chair

I was looking for a chair and we found one we really liked at bob's so we bought it. The women who helped us was a litte aggressive but did help us get the chair we wanted.

Gina in East Bridgewater
Gina in East Bridgewater
1 review Boston, MA

recliners, coffee and end tables

The delivery crew was exceptional! I lived in a small apartment at the time, the delivery crew was efficient, courteous, timely. They were very careful with the walls and doors when brining the furniture in the house; and even cleared away all the packing materials. they had me inspect all the pieces for damage and when I noticed an issue with one of the pieces, and they called the office and took care of it immediately. Great customer service! And a great value. I would recommend this company highly.

Megan in Quincy
Megan in Quincy
2 reviews Boston, MA

Bed frame

Bob's Discount furniture is great for price. I was able to purchase a white wood headboard and footboard for just $300. However what you get in price you pay for in style. Much of the select at Bob's seems like tacky, cheap furniture from the 1980's.

John in Savin Hill
John in Savin Hill
1 review Boston, MA

Purchased bedroom furniture

I purchased a bedroom furniture set from Bob's Discount Furniture in February 2006. The Bobopedic mattress failed and was replaced at no extra charge in August 2007. Ideally the product shouldn't have failed, but otherwise I am happy with the product/service.

I was very happy with the salesperson -Anson.