Curry Ace Hardware Inc

Reviews for Curry Ace Hardware Inc

Confucius in Boston
Confucius in Boston
1 review , MA

Refinish a piece of furniture for the first time

I bought a piece of furniture at about 85% off of retail as the top was severely scratched and gouged. I went to Curry Ace Hardware gave me great advice and pointed out exactly what materials I would need to do this for my very first time. Long story short...success! Thanks to Curry Ace and their top notch service!

Casey in Quincy
Casey in Quincy
2 reviews Boston, MA

Paint/Stain

Had difficulty matching stain to our house which had been recently painted. Salesman was very cooperative. Steered me away from incorrect product. It has worked well and matches the color perfectly. Would definitely go back the next time we need paint or stain.

Kerri in Milton
Kerri in Milton
1 review Boston, MA

Lawn Mower and other hardware accessories

This branch of Curry Hardware can not be beat. They are top notch as far as customer service and 100% satisfaction, these guys know what they are talking about and help you every step of the way. I highly recommend them time and time again!