Milton's Appliance Service

Sophie in New Bedford
Sophie in New Bedford
10 reviews , MA

New Refrigerator

We had our refrigerator for a good few years before it just kind of getting warm, before getting a new one I said let me check out an appliance store to see if it could get fixed. I was given an estimate for the inspection. When the guy came over he said it was a bad compressor(the wire leading up to it had burnt out,he also had to fix the drip pan which he replaced. So with that he said I should be able to use the refrigerator for another few years the least.I am happy with this results.

Nancy of Metro-west
Nancy of Metro-west
42 reviews Boston, MA

refrigerator repair

We called Milton's to come repair a frige that wasn't keeping things cold and would leak. The repairman was on-time. He charged only the service call. Even though the frige is a frost free kind, the ice line froze in June. The hot weather made the frige work harder so the line froze. We unplugged the frige, it thawed, and then it worked fine.