Star Pools

Christie in North Attleboro
Christie in North Attleboro
1 review Boston, MA

Gunite Pool

In July 2007, we began swimming in our beautiful gunite pool. I researched and interviewed many pool contractors when beginning our project, and once I met Star there was no doubt that this was the company for me to use. It is family owned, by Rick Rose and he is very talented. He does everything from excavating to managing his team on the project. He is very particular and is always on the job site, which I loved. His stamped concrete work is beautiful. I've visited many of his projects and couldn't believe it wasn't real stone. His work can not be compared to others!!