Mahoneys Garden Center Concord

Laura in Sterling
Laura in Sterling
45 reviews Boston, MA

Entire RE-Do of Foundation Shrubs

I was a skeptic when this company came from the Cape Cod area to our area. We got a sale flier and went with great skepticism that they would have any of the sale shrubs in stock. To our utter amazement, they not only had the advertised "deals" in stock, they had a few clearance shrubs there as well. When I purchased my home in Sterling, it was a large enough financial undertaking with out having to re-landscape the entire property. Mahoney's staff is helpful, articulate, and can fully understand a customer's hesitation to spend a fortune on re-doing their entire landscape. The woman helped me design a basic foundation structure that I could add on to over the years. It is well worth the drive from Sterling!