Cybersmarthub

Facebook

Reviews for Cybersmarthub

Private User reviews St. Catharines, ON

Home Automation: Lights, Camera, Action. LOL

Cameras. Light switches and home automation. All things that Cybersmarthub installed for me. It took two visits - because I added to my original order - and the technician was quick, efficient and thorough. He was quiet and respectful of my time and property. Follow up and customer service was also top notch. Will be recommending them to my friends and colleagues.

Smart home upgrades

Very professional and friendly services. They installed 4 cameras, thermostat and smart lock. Great price for the quality!

Ahmad in Toronto
Ahmad in Toronto

Smart Lighting and Thermostat installation

Got the smart lighting and smart thermostat installed by these guys. Great service, timely completion, easy to book and communicate with.

Thanks, Ahmad. it's been a pleasure to work you! enjoy your new system🙏

Great Service

Guys did a great job with my smart home system. Took them less than 2 hours to install and setup everything. Arrived the following day after i placed a call. Really fast and professional

Thank you very much, Tim!

Aysel in Oshawa
Aysel in Oshawa
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Smart home system

I wanted smart switches and cameras for my house, however I had no idea, which camera would be the best to choose. I talked to customer service representative, and got all answers to my questions. Installation process was really fast and professional. And I'm happy so far. Extremely recommend!

Tony in Saint Catharines
Tony in Saint Catharines
3 reviews St. Catharines, ON

Camera

Great team to work with. Friendly and professional service. They installed 4 cameras in my back and front yards and 6 cameras in my shop. Cannot describe how happy I am to feel safety. Quotation was better among other 3 companies and they finished both projects in less than a week.
100% would recommend their service.

More about Cybersmarthub

Limited time Seasonal Offer:
- 40% off 4 and 6 camera package installation
- Free motions sensors
- Free visit and consultation for your home automation solution

Always:
- 3 to 5 days between booking and installation
- Free servicing for 3 months*

Visit our website to calculate your project cost or contact us for a free quote.

In CybersmartHUB we specialize in surveying, creating, and optimizing security and smart home ideas for all our clients’ needs. Knowing the difficulties customers have with putting the modern technological equipment together, Our specialty is helping them create compatible older and new technological solutions.
We are big believers in keeping things simple. Therefore, we will not confuse you with professional terminology or jargon. Our goal is to keep homes and businesses safe and our solutions are the key to this goal.

* Applies to equipment purchased from Cybersmarthub. We work only with the best and reliable brands.