Castellanos Reno & Repair

General Contractors
Castellanos Reno & Repair

Reviews for Castellanos Reno & Repair

Great bathroom reno !

I had a rental apartment with an 80s gray bath, gray tile bathroom that was in serious need of an upgrade. I wanted to give it a clean modern look without braking the bank. Joaquin took time to listen and completely understood what I needed. After a new bath with tiled walls, new floor tiles, a new window and fresh paint, the bathroom look is completely changed! Just the way I wanted it! Great work Castellanos Reno and Repair.

thanks so much for your great review! I enjoyed working on your project. I liked the challenge!

Basement bedroom, 2 bathrooms, and painting

I have contracted Joaquin's services on 2 different properties. Once for a basement bedroom and bathroom renovation, and another for a bathroom renovation and painting. Both times Joaquin displayed a high level of transparency and professionalism, explaining all aspects of the work and associated costs. The quality of the work was excellent and left me very satisfied, and I recommend his services with confidence to friends and family.

thanks a lot for your review! It was a pleasure working with you, i'm glad you are happy with the job!

C. in Toronto
C. in Toronto
1 review Ottawa, ON

Painting

Joaquin and his crew were very professional and did an extremely good job painting my condo. They also finished the job on time. I was very pleased with them and would recommend them to anyone.

Hi Carmel, thanks a lot for your review and your business!

Ryan in Woodbridge
Ryan in Woodbridge
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Washroom tiles and bedroom floors

Knowledgeable, friendly service, and very reasonable pricing . Very happy with the tiling he installed in our bathroom. We actually called him again to do the laminate flooring in one of our bedrooms. We will return to him when we do our next job. Thank you Joaquin!

Hi Ryan, thanks a lot for your business and review. You are a great client.

Laura in Markham
Laura in Markham
1 review Ottawa, ON

Kitchen Backsplash, Powder Room, Entryway and Fireplace

Joaquin and his team were excellent from start to finish. He was very easy to work with and communicative at all times. His estimates were easy to understand and he listened to our requests as the project progressed. They left the house clean and did their best to work around a busy family environment. I would highly recommend them and we thought it was very good value.

Thank you for the business & review. It was a pleasure working with your family!

Multiple Awesome Repairs

Joaquin and his team repaired multiple issues at my new house. Drywalling/wallboarding REALLY well done. Painting excellent. They installed our entire basement floor (vinyl plank), installed insulation in an area without. Invoices/estimates always well explained and on time. The team comes when they say they're coming.

thanks a lot for your business! We look forward to serving you again in the future!

More about Castellanos Reno & Repair

With 11 plus years experience working in home renovations, interior paint, flat roofing, new home renovation, and landscaping; Castellanos reno & repair is your construction company of choice to complete your projects. Castellanos reno & repair distinguishes the caliber of its work not just through its craftsmanship & affordable pricing but more importantly through an unparalleled level of customer service. Castellanos reno & repair has a reputation of being approachable, timely & efficient.

For all your renovation needs! Give us a call 613-438-5286 for a free estimate!