Rhinestone Fencing & Landscaping

Reviews for Rhinestone Fencing & Landscaping

Schild from Toronto
Schild from Toronto

Deck updating

When we met Alex and his wife when they came for a quote, we knew they were right for us. They, and Nick, are easy to work with, definitely knows their job and fair with the costs. They did a beautiful job sanding, staining/sealing and fixing some areas needing so. We changed the spindles and the entire job was beautifully done. We highly recommend them.

Thank you Ed. We hope you and Brenda enjoy your newly finished deck. It was our pleasure to finish your project.

Fencing

My husband and I hired Rhinestone Fencing and Landscaping to re do our old and damaged fence. As soon as I met Nick and Alex, I knew these were the guys to go with. They were very professional, kind and knowledgeable in their line of work and I felt confident in hiring them immediately. Their price also worked for our budget which was a huge factor. Needless to say, they did not disappoint. They were very speedy in taking down the old fence, very tidy with cleanup and put up the new fence in a timely manner. I am so happy with the new fence! I was very nervous , as I have two cats I like to let out in the backyard and I was nervous about gaps near the ground where they could wiggle out. Although I feel 100% comfortable letting them out without a worry! Thank you so much Rhinestone Fencing and Landscaping! Would recommend 100%!

It was an absolute pleasure interacting with you. We always put our customers first and we truly appreciate your kind words. It would be an honour to work for you in the future.

Backyard Fence

We recently contracted Rhinestone to do our fencing in the back and are extremely pleased with the Workmanship and service provided. They were extremely punctual, clean and professional. I would highly recommend them for any of your landscaping and/or fencing needs.

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to complete your project. It was our pleasure.

georgia
georgia

fencing build

A very professional n personable team.
They are very detail oriented n give special detail to the needs of their customer
My families needs were taken care of very well.
Thank you Rhinestone fencing n landscaping u will come highly recommended

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure assisting you with you project. We enjoyed interacting with you and your family.

New Backyard Fence

Thank you Alex and the team at Rhinestone Fencing. We are over the moon with the New Fence they built in our backyard. They were great to deal with and kept the site safe and clean. As a mom with small children it was necessary. We love the new fence and the backyard. Its very inviting.

Good morning. It was an absolute please assisting you and your family with your project. We always think of the families safety first with our high quality of workmanship. We look forward to helping you in the future with your projects. Thank you.

Interlock Driveway Redone

I called to have Rhinestone Fencing and Landscaping as they can recommended by a neighbour. We were in desperate need of having our driveway lifted. Over the years the pavers had shifted and also sunk in many areas. Alex and Nick quoted us to resurface and level the driveway. There pricing was reasonable considering our job was very labour intensive. They were hardworking and did an incredible job. Our home now has better curb appeal with our driveway looking like new.

Spiros the pleasure was ours. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.

Fence and Interlock

Rhinestone Fencing and Landscaping replaced my 25 year old fence and also completed an interlocking project at our home. I could not have been more delighted to have found such an honest, hardworking, attentive contractor. We had 5 quotes for our job. But once we met with Alex we knew we could trust him to do our project. He was very reasonably priced. When asking questions he was very upfront honest and provided solutions. Thank you Alex and Team for exceeding our expectations!

Thank you Margret for the kind words. My Rhinestone team really enjoyed the work we did on both your projects. The pleasure was ours.

Fence Rebuild

Last year my wife and I decided to replace are 25 year old fence. A friend referred us to Alex at Rhinestone Fencing and Landscaping. He came and quoted us and gave us great ideas for the fence and was very reasonably priced. While in the build of the fence he and his crew had great attention to detail and always kept us informed. He was polite, courteous, and Alex and his crew were a pleasure to work with. He takes pride in his work and it shows. At the end of the job he also made sure our property was cleaned of all debris and garbage each day. I highly recommend Alex and his crew for your next fencing project. You will not be disappointed but highly impressed! Thank you Alex for making our yard much more visibly appealing and a pleasure to sit out in.

Thank you Jeff, It was our pleasure working for you. Glad you enjoying the new fence.

Amazing work and customer service

I had a flawless experience with the gentlemen at Rhinestone Fencing and Interlocking. They showed up on time, did great work and left zero mess on my property. I would highly recommend this company to anyone in need of fence work

Thank you for your kind words. We enjoyed assisting you and your family with your project.

Fence

Rhinestone fencing put in a new back fence for us after the recent wind storm knocked our existing fence down. They also put in two lattice fences along our sides. They guys were friendly, prompt and courteous along with doing excellent work. We would happily recommend them to anyone and in fact already have!

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure completing your project for you and your family.

More about Rhinestone Fencing & Landscaping

Started working in 1993, this company was started in 2004.
Give us a call for all your Fencing, Decks, Gates, Gazebos, Pergolas and Interlocking needs.
We service the entire GTA and surrounding areas.

Give us a call for your next project - (416) 432-6104