Avant-garde Reno

Reviews for Avant-garde Reno

Arash in Brampton
Arash in Brampton

L6S3J4

Avant-garde reno group are detailed oriented, professional and punctual. We are truly satisfied with their work . We definitely recommend them for your future renovation projects. Payam is very friendly and always provides the best options and recommend best solutions according to the budget! Thanks for wonderful job! Five Stars !

Wheelchair ramp

Long overdue post. Payam is such a Super nice guy, quick at responding and reliable and on schedule. Really great working with you. Thanks for making my parents life a little easier by installing the wheelchair ramp in time for my dads return home from the hospital. Cheers

Tomcat
Tomcat
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Finishing my basement

Leaving my house and my basement to Avant-Grade and especially to Payam was one of the best decisions of my life. He listened to all my inquiries and act as best as possible. Being so reliable that I left many of my decisions best on his guidelines and the results was fantastic.
I definitely recommend this company to those who are looking for quality , design and decent price.

Dear Tom,
Avant-Garde Reno appreciate your review. It was a pleasure working with you. If you still have any inquiries or any touch ups needed, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Thanks a lot.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Basement finishing

Avant Garde is one of the best in the business. Theyre unique with their neatness. lve seen companies with more experience in this field, but Payam and his team have done one of the most accurate and neatest jobs lve ever seen. lv seen detailings in their work that lve never seen anywhere else. They gave my basement a fresh look. I would highly recommend this team. Trust me, youll never regret them.

Thank you for your review. At Avant-Garde Reno we do our best to keep the quality high.
We’re glad you are satisfied with the outcome.

Private User reviews Gormley, ON

Kitchen remodeling, washroom and bath fully renovated

Very happy with expertise, on time , organized, great outcomes. Good quality, very concerned about what we liked to have.

Thanks for your review. One of our main focuses at Avant Gard Reno is time management, beside quality, accuracy and of course costumer satisfaction, which we did our best to accomplish all for you.
Avant-Garde Reno team can't wait to help you with your future projects.

Jafar Inanloo from Thornhill
Jafar Inanloo from Thornhill

Basement window and Renovation

My basement needed new flooring and a paint job and I had no windows in the living area. I had seen Anants work elsewhere and looked very professional. Payam was very helpful in recommending what I needed. Their work was very professional and I am very happy with the end result. The paint job and the floors looked very nice and he added 6 pot lights in the kitchen area at no charge. The best of all was the window. It made a huge difference in the basement.
I recommend them all the way.

Dear Jafar,
It was a pleasure for Avant-Garde Reno doing business with you. Thank you for your honest review and also the pictures. We’re looking forward to do more business with you.
Thanks.

More about Avant-garde Reno

With Avant-Garde Reno your home stands out.
Let our experts bring fresh looks to your place. Avant-Garde Reno is always committed to quality, reliability and stunning design. With our team of experts, we'll carry out any kind of work you need, from large scale renovations to even the smallest of jobs. We'll leave no stone unturned in order to make your dream project come true!  We earned our reputation by planning and executing, always maintaining a transparent relationship with clients and never missing a deadline If you have a project in mind, or simply want to find out more about our services, contact us today.