Euro Tradesmen

Reviews for Euro Tradesmen

Sandy in newmarket
Sandy in newmarket
3 reviews Newmarket, ON

Drywall water damaged areas in house

Dan was quick to respond to my request for service. Came within 2 days and showed up every day until complete. Quality of work was great. Absolutely no complaints. Friendly and proffessional. Would use him again and highly recommend him

Thank you!

Painting and restoring

Guys from Eurotradesmann came and did a outstanging job refinishing and painting all the wooden trim around the house. It was in very bad shape expectations ware set to match our budget and it came out better than expected.
Some areas were very hard to reach due to all the shrubs we had out front. All the chalanges ware overcome and we ware really happy with them communicating with us alomg the way if some unforeen issues came up. Great work.

Banjoman
Banjoman

Deck sanding and staining

Dave P. was the first person to call me and we set a date to meet for a day or two later. He worked diligently for three days and did a wonderful job. (see the before and after pictures below) He also added that we had to be "realistic" about the outcome since some of the former stain was imbedded badly into the cedar. However, when he finished, I was really, really pleased. So, I give Dave P. a 10 out of 10.
...Glen

Thank you Glen it was great working with you!

0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Tiles

We are very happy with the tile job in our condo laundry room. Would definitely recommend these guys.

Painting Drywall repair

Very profesional fixed all the holes in the drywall
New paint looks great in all rooms. Would highly recommend.
Job finished on time and we ware able to stage the home for the listing without delays.

Thank you for hiring us glad we could help!

Kim from Toronto
Kim from Toronto

Repaired windows- sourced and replaced window hardware

I had casement windows I liked that had hardware that did not function properly and needed replacing. Dan from eurotradesmen came to inspect them then went to multi big box hardware stores and eventually to the manufacturer of my windows to find the hardware ( located on the other side of the city). He worked diligently to remove the old hardware (which were rusted) and replaced them. The windows now work like they are brand new. Dan did a fabulous job and I would highly recommend him for any handyman services.

Thank you Kim for the kind words it was great working with you as well!

heleneklein in Richmond Hill
heleneklein in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Exterior and interior painting, touchup, backyard pond complete repair

Dejan contacted me immediately, when I told HomeStars I needed someone ASAP
He arrived at our designated day/time punctually, with a very positive attitude.
I particularly liked his calm approach to some of my requests.
He brought an assistant and they began work without wasting any time.
He did not rush through the job because he wanted to do the work well.
After completing each task, he made certain I was satisfied with the work.
Overall, I found Dejan very professional, pleasant, punctual and eager to take on any challenging job.
I have referred him to family and friends, and will continue to use his services in the future. Good Luck, Dejan!!!

Thank you Helene for the kind works, it was a pleasure working with you and I am looking forward to working on other projects you may have!

Adrian
Adrian

Touch up job

Dejan was great to deal with. Due to unforeseen circumstances the job went from a full house paint job to a touch up job. Most companies walk away from such 1 day jobs but Dejan kept with it and didnt walk away.

Thank you for the review Adrian! Hope you guys enjoy you new home and feel free to recommend us

Brian
Brian

Washroom Renovation

They helped me redo my washroom. Painted, new sink, vanity and faucet were also installed. Everything looks perfect. The edges on the wall & ceiling are perfectly straight. No paint drips! Very clean and professional job. I am highly satisfied and would recommend

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Basement

Dejan from Eurotradesman did an amazing job in our basement. He was very efficient and a very clean job. Old selling tiles were removed, he installed new drywall, fixed the framing, taped and painted the whole place. Would highly recommend him!

Thank you for hiring us! The basement already looks so much better glad we ware able to help. Looking forward to stage two as planed to complete the rest of it and make it a fabulous living space.

More about Euro Tradesmen

Services we offer are Painting & Drywall repair
We also offer handyman services.