Work Done Pro

Home Automation
Richmond Hill ON L4C 9Z5

Reviews for Work Done Pro

Very professional

Excellent service in installation Nest doorbell and security cameras.
Punctual, reliable, knowledge, fair and professional.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Security cameras, door lock, smart switches, door bell

I recently use their service to install security cameras , smart door bell and lock, and smart switches on my in-laws home, they are punctual and finish the job on time and we are completely satisfy with their service.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Great work by Work Done Pro.

Great work by Work Done Pro.
I had recently purchased an assortment of Nest Door bell and Nest security Camera for our home. Saeid explained all the options, provided recommendations and helped with all aspects of set-up and help me to make a good decision. I will not hesitate to call again for future add-ons, highly recommend!

sepbayat88
sepbayat88
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Home Automation

Excellent job on installation and Mounting my TV, Security Cameras, Door Bell, Nest mesh wifi, thermostat and Smart Door Lock. Highly recommended!!!!

0 reviews Georgina, ON

Doorbell and thermostat

Hi quality service, on time and vary knowledgeable.
Clean installation plus value information about smart home systems in biger pictures for future.
I would love to have Done Pro take care of all my smart home and any other digital installation at home for me.
Got a very nice advise how to connect smart lights, doorbell and thermostat and any other components all together so I can control them all from my phone or TV.
They also hide all my cables for TV installation so it is look unique. No cable at all.

More about Work Done Pro

OUR OVER 15 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN AUTOMATION MAKE A RIGHT PLACE FOR YOU TO START YOUR JOURNEY TO SMART HOME.

Make your home smart, and life simple

Expert in design, install, setup and troubleshooting for:

Security cameras