Deck King

Reviews for Deck King

Michael in Calgary
Michael in Calgary

Front and back decks

Would happily work with them again. Some Covid supply issues caused delays, but tear-down and build-up were quick and professional. We opted to use their contacts for city permits and checks. Brady is diligent about follow-up. One miss-communication about front deck height, they made it right.

Deck Project

We needed to replace our aging decks. We found Noel to be extremely helpful throughout the process and provided suggestions for improvements. He was very professional and limited the inconvenience of construction activities. We were very please with the quality of the work and have ask him for assistance with other projects. We found Noel to be very approachable and knowledgeable, it was so easy to work with him and would gladly recommend him for similar services.

Thanks So much, really great to work with you on this project,

Decking, fence, and pergola

Absolutely outstanding work. Deck, fence, and pergola are perfection. Red Seal carpentry. Quality is hard to find, this exceeds that! Worth every penny.

Heather and Enrico

Hi Heather and Enrico thanks so much for having us build your deck and pergola.

Cedar Decks

Noel built 2 cedar decks on my property in 2020. They were great installations from a quality carepenter . I will hire Noel again for my next project .

Thanks so much for the kind review

mmcd
mmcd

Exterior Deck

I hired Noel to build an exterior deck and was very pleased with the results. He was very professional, honest and highly involved in the process from start to finish. He came up with some good ideas for the design of the deck, I would highly recommend him.

We really enjoyed working on your deck, thanks so much

charloart
charloart
0 reviews , AB

Deck Project

My experience with Noel prevailed any other, his attention to detail and exceptional service far surpassed anything I imagined. His expertise definitely brought forth a beautiful design for my oasis in my backyard. I would highly recommend his business.

Thanks so much Charlotte

Hot Tub Deck Project

From concept through planning and construction to job completion - 100% competence at every turn. We're already looking for that next project so we can get them back!

thanks so much hope you are enjoying the hot tub

Tucks4mail
Tucks4mail
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Composite deck

Noel and his company Deck King provided outstanding service. I wanted a composite deck and I got exactly what I asked for. Noel was extremely helpful in one or two things I was unsure off and put my mind at ease straight off the bat. Highly skilled and will definitely recommend to friends and family.

Thanks, Paul hope your enjoying your new Deck

More about Deck King

We are a full service deck and fence building contractor, providing custom designs built to suit your lifestyle, budget and maintenance requirements. Specializing in residential installations, and renovations. Our goal is to deliver a professional installation and a positive experience for each and every customer. We take care of every ...
Looking for Decks pros in Calgary?