SKFlooring & Renovation

Bj
Bj
0 reviews Cambridge, ON

Kitchen renovation

Saad was very professional and friendly. His pricing was very reasonable and I would recommend his work to others

Glad I could help! I look forward to working with you again in the future!

-SkFlooring & Renovation

Hasib-niazi34
Hasib-niazi34
0 reviews Guelph, ON

Kitchen Renovation

Amazing transformation completed. If I could recommend anyone to have any renovations done, it would be SKFlooring for sure.

Great to hear I could help!
- SKFlooring & Renovation

More about SKFlooring & Renovation

Hi, my name is Saad and I do flooring installation in Guelph, Kitchener, Waterloo and Cambridge. I can do tile, hardwood, laminate, vinyl, heated tile floors, heated hardwood or laminate flooring and removal services.

I can also do bathroom remodels including; shower, bathtub, vanity, toilet, lighting fixture, and mirror installations as well as removal removal services.

Finally I offer full home renovation management, planning and consultation services for people looking to flip houses or looking to do a major home renovation project.

If you have any questions please feel free to send me a message or give me a call and let’s connect! Thanks for stopping by and have great rest of your day!