HARDWORX Stairs and Flooring

Reviews for HARDWORX Stairs and Flooring

Anna from Mississauga
Anna from Mississauga

Stairs, railing and floor

Outstanding service! Quality of work, professionalism and attention to detail was superb. From the first day of consultation and the final product, the services provided were efficient and extremely knowledgeable in their area of work.
The interpersonal approach was an absolute pleasure to deal with and based on their extensive experience, they were able to provide great suggestions.
Highly recommended!!!

Thank you Anna for the kind words. I as a contractor make sure to give the best quality of craftsmanship based on my own experience. I hope you will enjoy your new staircase and I wish you all the best.

Adela in Toronto
Adela in Toronto

Stair case recapping with new baluster

Matthew did an amazing job with our newly updated stairs. He is very punctual and patient with our choices, his workmanship is very professional and paid a lot of attention to details. Thank you for all your hard work, We love our new stairs!

Thank you Adela for the review, I had a pleasure working with you.
Enjoy your new stairs! Matthew.

sally g.
sally g.

stair refinishing

Not satisfied as company could not nearly match the stain despite it saying that it would do this without any problems.

Hello Sally. I can recall coming to your home and showing you several stain finishes that were recommended by a colour specialist. You were very happy with your choice and later changed your mind after many hours of labor. I then used a different stain that you provided. Again, after many hours of labour, you were unhappy from your own stain.

Stair case remodel

I highly recommend Hardworx for stairs and flooring work. I had an outdated and damaged stair case that needed to be repaired. I am so happy with my new stair case that is now solid as well as beautiful. The cost was reasonable and the quality of work is impeccable. The initial consultation with Matieuz was informative and helped me to assess my plan for the stair case. They showed up on time, were respectful and communicated their progress to me daily. They were true professionals who went above and beyond. I am extremely satisfied with the outcome!

Thank you so much ! It was a huge pleasure to deal with you.

Outstanding service

My husband and I hired Hardworx to do our stairs and floors recently and we are really taken aback by the level of service we received. The owner, Mathew, is really pleasant, clean and incredibly professional. He was very helpful in choosing our floors and stairs and did an outstanding job. This company is reliable, legitimate, highly professional and delivers service and product of the highest quality. We would highly recommend Hardworx for your floor and stair needs. 10/10!

Thank you for trusting in me, it was a pleasure working with you! -Matthew.

marcy in Mississauga
marcy in Mississauga

New stairs/railing

We hired Hardworx to remodel our staircase/railing. The job was done on time and on a high professional level. No dirt, no dust. Overall, we are satisfied and happy with the work!
Thank you, Matt!

Thank you very much for the great feedback! It was a pleasure to work with you!

More about HARDWORX Stairs and Flooring

WHAT WE DO Our service projects include both: new construction and existing staircase repairs/ restorations and installation of hardwood flooring. WORKING TOGETHER We offer an end-to-end client experience that includes seamless communication, budgeting, on-site organization, and solid, quality work every time. WHY CHOOSE US? We are providing high quality craftmanship ...
Looking for Stair Builders pros in Mississauga?