Jms Plumbing & Drains

Jms Plumbing & Drains

Reviews for Jms Plumbing & Drains

0 reviews Meaford, ON

Three Piece Basement Rough-in and finishing

My experience with JMS was exceptional. They were professional, punctual, polite and knowledgeable. I will highly recommend JMS Plumbing and Drains.

Kitchen Remodelling

Jms plumbing and drains helped us with our kitchen remodel this winter. James and his team did a wonderful job and they even finished a few days earlier then expected. The were right on point with the estimate and I never ran into any additional charges which is the the level of expertise I expected. Jms plumbing and drains delivered the quality standard I needed and the wife’s cooking and cleaning with smiles on her face again. Thank you JMS!

Looking for Plumbing pros in Mississauga?