Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing

Reviews for Romy Tile and Carpet Cleaning Services

Bruce Rubin in Thornhill
Bruce Rubin in Thornhill

Carpet, tile and sofa cleaning

Juan gave us an estimate based on the measurements and pictures I sent him. He was quite professional on the phone, arrived on time and did a great job with no extra charges. He was honest and forthright and will have him back to do any cleaning we need.

Thank you Bruce for choosing our service

Nicholas
Nicholas

Tile & Grout Cleanig

was very happy to work with this company i had looked at many vendors and took the chance with this company
they where very professional in their follow-ups and appointment schedule
the work was completed in time and we are very pleased with the outcome , great job
Juan who attended the work was very professional and friendly would highly recommend this team and look forward to using their services in the future cleaning and grouting projects

Thank you Nicholas.
It was a pleasure working for you

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Exceptional service - Exceeded expectations!

Highly highly recommend Roma Tile & Carpet Cleaning!! I’m thrilled with the results. Juan was very kind, prompt, professional and went above and beyond to make sure our carpet looked great.

I had a bad stain on a wool carpet that I needed out right away. A family member had fallen and hit her head, leaving a blood stain on the carpet. Roma Tile responded right away and was the only company that asked if my relative was ok (which she was). I chose them based on that and their great reviews. The result exceeded my expectations. Juan even returned a second time at no additional cost and used some other special cleaning products to make sure the stain was completely removed. I am so grateful for the fabulous service I received!!

Much Appreciated Liza.
I am here again for any inquiry or service.

All the best.

Juan

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Very professional and friendly

So happy with how professional Romy cleaning services detailed my house from bathrooms to all the carpeted rooms. They are very friendly and attention to details.

Thank you for choosing us.

Jason
Jason
1 review Milton, ON

Excellent service and price. Prompt and friendly

Would highly recommend prompt affordable and great results. Friendly and. Dry detailed with the work to be done

Thank you Jason for had chosen us.

Romy tile and carpet cleaning service

drew
drew

Amazing job!

We moved into a new apartment and the place looked like the floors were a muddy soccer pitch!
Juan came in and got the place immaculate! He was able to get to us quickly, he was professional and covid conscious!

I will absolutely use them again and refer to friends!

Thank you Andrew for choosing us.
We always do our best to satisfy our customers and give them the best service possible.

Romy tile and carpet cleaning service

Jay in Toronto
Jay in Toronto
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Carpet steam cleaning

We used Romy’s services to do a thorough cleaning of stairs and carpets at our new home (before moving in). They were very professional, and did an excellent job. I would highly recommend them!

Thank you Jay for contacting us.

Pleasure to have you as a client.

Cheers

Yharlin
Yharlin

Great service! Friendly and professional

They came to my home and did an amazing job! They were very professional and answered all my questions. Thank you!

Thank for your feedback.
I glad we fulfilled your expectations.

Romy Tile and Carpet Cleaning Services.

647 654 7159 Juan Jimenez
647 927 0950 Kathleen Balana

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Tile Cleaner

I love this company, very professional and did an amazing job. I got my tiles and carpet clean and AMAZING. I hired other companies before and Romy Tile and Carpet did an amazing job they got stains from my cat out of the carpet. My whole family just booked with them shortly after.

Thank you for your kind review. It was a pleasure working with you.
(647) 654-7159

jfdallanic
jfdallanic

Carpet cleaning

Romy tile and carpet services are amazing! They are very professional and exceeded our expectations. They did an amazing job and I highly recommend!

Thank you and i am glad you are satisfied with our service.

Romy Tile and Carpet Cleaning

More about Romy Tile and Carpet Cleaning Services

* SEE IT FOR YOURSELF !!!

* Our service would give you full satisfaction in a matter of hours with very affordable prices !!!

* Who we are?

We are a professional cleaning company with high equipped tools that make your house and office look like new again.

* We Offer
- Carpet Cleaning Shampoo and Steam
- Odour and Stain removal of all kinds
- Fast Drying method
- Upholstery Deep cleaning
- Mattress Deep cleaning
- Tile & Grout cleaning

Why is Carpet Cleaning so important?

It helps to remove dust mites, bacteria and other allergens, which ultimately helps your family breathe easier and reduces the risk of colds and other health problems!

Why is Tile and Grout Cleaning important?

Because without regular professional cleaning, the grout in between tiles will start to look black and dirty. Not only does this look bad, but it can also harbor bacteria that could give off offensive odors or even make you sick.

* Contact us at any time at 647 654 7159 or 647 927 0950

Also see our work on Instagram:
Tileandcarpetcleaning