Canadian Pacific Heating & Plumbing Inc

Jeffrey B.
Jeffrey B.
0 reviews Burnaby, BC

HVAC Service

After having problems with our 15-year-old HVAC system in the past, I suspected that we might need a complete replacement. When the repair guy arrived from Canadian Pacific Heating & Plumbing Inc, he said that he could repair the leak and recharge the system, but it would almost certainly fail again after a short time. I appreciated the fact that he explained the problem and gave me some options, but did not give me a hard sell on a new system. In the end, I did decide to have Canadian Pacific Heating & Plumbing Inc install a new system.

The installers arrived within 5 minutes of the appointed time, and finished earlier than expected. Before leaving, they showed and explained to me all of the work that they had done. They were extremely professional and it was obvious that they not only had a great deal of experience, but were very proud of the work that they do.

To make the whole experience even more convenient, the office manager at Canadian Pacific Heating & Plumbing Inc set up the required inspection by the County gov't and filed for the energy efficiency rebate from my power company on my behalf.

I feel that this company really cares about doing good work, and that I received a great value with respect to the cost and installation of the new system. I would not hesitate to recommend Canadian Pacific Heating & Plumbing Inc for anything from small repairs to complete system installation.

Great service

Sam did a great job installing our new boiler system. The price quoted was better than all the others we had. After the install we had a problem with an old zone valve and he and his partner came to replace it and while they were here they helped me install a new thermostat. Great service and highly recommended.

Highly recommended service

These guys were 100% awesome they fixed my heating fast and over the weekend. The guy who came was nice and helpful and even helped us turn on the gas fireplace. Also the price was fair. I will definitely use them again.

Service

Had to get a new ac unit. Sam had the shortest response time. In less than a week. Impressed and the workers were very professional and informative. Their receptionist was very friendly and helpful. My experience was very positive with Canadian Pacific Heating. Thanks

Great service

Our hot water tank broke over the May long weekend. Sam was able to send someone over with a new hot water tank on Monday and it was installed and ready to go by 7pm. Very grateful to those who gave up their holidays to install our tanks.
They were prompt, efficient, tidy and helpful. Thank you.

Dirk A Hamm
Dirk A Hamm
1 review Burnaby, BC

Highly recommended

Canadian Pacific Heating and Plumbing Inc our system when we designed and built our residence. They have serviced and maintained it ever since. Their response to any issues is instant and perfectly the highest of quality. The service guys arrived on time and are extremely polished and competent in all areas of their calling!!

Furnace Replacement

had to have my furnace replaced due to a cracked heat ex-changer. I did not see that coming. Sam, the technician at Canadian Pacific Heating & Plumbing helped me pick the perfect new unit and then installed it all in 2 days. Not only was the service fast it was done right. From what I observed Sam takes great pride in his work and does not cut corners. Instead of retrofitting or patching a mistake from the previous install Sam outright corrected the problem . I have so much confidence in the product and installation that I actually feel like a weight has been lifted form my shoulders. I wish to send a sincere thank you to Sam and Canadian Pacific Heating & plumbing for his and their integrity and the professional install. I and my family thank you.

More about Canadian Pacific Heating & Plumbing Inc

At Canadian Pacific Heating & Plumbing, we have been providing expert service to our neighbors, friends, and family in Vancouver and Lower mainland for over 15 years. Customer experience is our priority. No matter the job that you hire us to do.