Noah’s Painting

John
John
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Cabinet Repainting

Noah made the process of getting our kitchen cabinets painted so easy! He showed up on time for our quote and daily throughout the job. He helped us land on our colour choices with his professional opinion. And when he was done he got the invoice to us in a timely manner. Ive already recommended Noah to anyone needing a painter. The whole process was seamless and we will definitely be using Noahs Painting again!

Thanks so much for the review John! It was a pleasure working with you!

MartinJ
MartinJ
0 reviews Burnaby, BC

Painting

Very happy with his work and he was very efficient, I would recommend him anytime.

Appreciate the review Martin! It was amazing working with you and your wife. :)

Private User reviews Richmond, BC

Store restored

After two issues with water entering our store from the units above, we had Noah's Painting come and complete all the repairs including replacing the floor, drywall, ceiling tiles and paint. Noah and his team were professional and completed the work as promised with quality results. This is the second time Noah has done work for us. I fully recommend him. He's and honest and price was competitive.

Happy we could help you out! Appreciate the business as always. Thanks.

Dave
Dave
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Painting Office

We had a challenging job involving exposed wood beams that needed oil based sealer, and walls needing high gloss latex. Noah and his team were on time, on budget and did a terrific job overall. Highly recommend.

Glad we could meet your needs. Thanks for the review!

More about Noah’s Painting

Hi there! My name is Noah and I am the proud owner of Noah's Painting.

We are focused on painting projects for residential and commercial jobs. If you decide to work with me, know that I take deep care In details and focusing on what you need.

As of now, I will take any size project If you decide I am the right fit.

Please feel free to call or email with any potential jobs. I look forward to hearing from you!

Phone: 6044457366