Titan Movers

Reviews for Titan Movers

TimothySmith
TimothySmith
1 review Halifax, NS

Fantastic movers going across the country

Simply the best. Great estimate upfront, nice professional movers, always in communication along the way. We had bad experience with other movers, especially going between provinces, but Titan Movers were incredible. Hands-down the best movers we've ever used, and we've move a lot.

Small Delivery

Great service and a great crew. They have an awesome attitude and work diligently to get the job done right. I would most certainly recommend their services.

Private User reviews Guelph, ON

Moved my 265gal aquarium to secure the sale!

I had a conditional sale on Kijiji of my 265gal aquarium. I needed to move the aquarium into the customers truck safely or risk losing the sale. Back when I first bought the aquarium it took 5 guys to move it because it was so heavy. When I got Titan Movers to move it they just needed two guys and they elegantly lifted the tank out of my apartment into the customers truck. They were also facilitating because the customer was late (almost 10pm at night). They were able to show up just before the customer arrived, and did the move in no time at all. Don't risk it, hire Titan Movers.

we appreciate the feedback, we're happy to see our customers happy with our service, we always give it 100% every job.

andre_radcliffe
andre_radcliffe
0 reviews Guelph, ON

4 Bedroom Move

Great experience with the team. Excellent workers, friendly and professional. The Titan team moved our 4 bedroom house from Brampton to Hockley with no damages. Couldn’t have asked for a better moving experience. Thanks again!!

jblack_365
jblack_365

Local Moving

Titan helped move my girlfriend from her previous home in mississauga to where she is now with me. They were punctual, careful, hardworking, entertaining and very hilarious. I highly recommend this company.

More about Titan Movers

We started Titan Movers in December 2020 because we believed there was a better way to move. We saw people overpaying for moving services and feeling disappointed in the quality provided.
We’re the pro movers in the Kitchener Waterloo area, and we’re here to give you the stress-free move you deserve. Although our company is new, our team members come with years of experience moving people from one place to another. We get the job done, and we do it right the first time. Kick back, relax, and let the Titans take over.
We’ll give you great prices for a seamless move, no matter where you’re going. Our crew comprises absolute beasts who know their way around a moving truck, and we’re the kind of people you’ll want to have a beer with. (After the move, of course.)