Halton Plumbing & Drains

Reviews for Halton Plumbing & Drains

Marshall
Marshall

Powder Room update

We hired Josh to be our plumber for a powder room update. Communication with Josh was excellent, I explained the job over the phone, and he provided an estimate of the cost. He confirmed everything the day before the job, and arrived on time the day of the work. He was courteous, highly skilled, worked cleanly, and the quality of the workmanship was outstanding. The project was completed in a timely manner, and everything went smoothly. I will be recommending him to everyone I know, and he will certainly be my first call for any future projects that require a plumber. Thank you Josh!

Thank you Marshall!!

Juanita in Mississauga
Juanita in Mississauga

Worked on banging pipes behind our shower and behind our washing machine

Josh was knowledgeable. He pinpointed the problems quickly and informed us clearly about what was going on. Everything is working properly now. It was worth every penny we spent. Josh was prompt, polite and worked quickly. His pricing is a better arrangement than others we consulted.

Juanita thank you so much

Deb from Burlington
Deb from Burlington
3 reviews Burlington, ON

New kitchen taps installed

Josh arrived exactly when he said he would. He estamated how long the job would take and he completed it within that timeframe. He was friendly and very professional. I will certainly call Halton Plumbing and Drains for future projects.

Thank you Deb! Good luck with your move.

Lallen
Lallen
0 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Drain repair and inspection

Josh is excellent! He is trustworthy, punctual and professional. He is careful and contentious and I would not hesitate to use him for any plumbing issues!

Thanks so much Lallen!!

Charmaine
Charmaine

Professional, courteous, excellent work!

I would absolutely recommend Halton Plumbing & Drains. In fact, I am going to use them on future projects. Josh was absolutely professional throughout. Here responded quickly to my inquiry. He took the time to understand the issues that I was having with my toilet and faucet; provided a reasonable quote, scheduled a quick appointment, arrived on time (not at the end of a 3 hour window), repaired the problems and offers some good suggestions, while being friendly and courteous the whole time. Overall, it was a very positive experience.

Thanks Charmaine!!

Christina
Christina

Multiple things had to be fixed with toilet

Josh responded to my service request quickly and efficiently-- he clearly read the details and knew right away what my issue was with the toilet. He came prepared with everything he needed and was super friendly. There ended up being multiple things wrong with the fixture, more than I expected but I'm happy for the excellent response, and it works perfectly now. Thanks Josh!

What a kind review! Thanks Christina.

CMcG
CMcG

Shower valve replacement

Josh swapped out our ancient, leaky shower valve in less than 2h including trip to the supplier to match parts after removing the old ones.

Thank you!

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Toilet Repairs

We had an issue with our toilet being loose and shifting. Halton came out next day, investigated, explained the problem, and fixed it, including correcting an old mistake so that the problem does not recur. Halton was very responsive and professional. 10 out of 10.

Thanks for the kind review Andrew.

Stephanie or Eric
Stephanie or Eric

great service, good guy

We cannot say enough good things about Josh. He was friendly and kind, a great communicator, asked questions to clarify the scope of work before he arrived (we had several small tasks including faucet and showerhead replacement and bringing pipes up to code). He worked efficiently, answered all of our questions without being condescending, and explained everything to us. When he had to order a part he kept in touch to let us know when it had arrived and returned the next business day to finish the job. We felt very comfortable having him in our home.

Wow Stephanie what a nice review! Thank you so much

Maria in Oakville
Maria in Oakville

Recirculating Pump Fix

Josh was just what we were looking for--a reliable, honest, and top-notch plumber. Our recirculating pump needed to be serviced asap (the copper pipes had corroded, which meant no hot water in the house until fixed). He was able to fix the issue the same day I called, and it looks better than before. He stands by his work, and is very fair in his pricing. He is now my go-to plumber, and someone I would recommend to anyone.

Hi Maria, thank you so much for the great review!

More about Halton Plumbing & Drains

Halton Plumbing & Drains offers competitive pricing, upfront and honest quoting, and complete transparency with all our clients.

We will provide as many feasible options as possible to solve your plumbing problems.

We will always strive to provide the highest quality in customer service and a job well-done.

Give us a call - (647) 273-2825