Fine Point Painting Co

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
Toronto ON M4H 1A2

Reviews for Fine Point Painting Co

Wainscott painting and trims 100% satisfy!

We just had Fine Point Painting Co to paint my living room and gallery hallway/stairs and I am very pleased with their work. Akeem did some minor repairs on the walls and trims and got everything painted very quickly. Everything is fresh and clean. A very professional job. He takes his time towards perfection. He cleaned up and did not leave any drips. I would highly recommend!

Downtown Condo Accent Wall

I was looking to find the right painter to add the finishing touches to a wainscoting accent wall in my downtown condo. Akeem did not disappoint!

He was professional, responsive, and very easy to talk to about my vision. He was also super knowledgeable about the best finish and completed the project in record time with great attention to detail. It's evident that he's passionate about his work. I'll definitely recommend him to everyone in my network.

I am happy to hear that you had a positive experience your input is very valuable and I hope to work with you again in the near future

0 reviews Port Perry, ON

Repainting

Akeem from fine point painting does an excellent job. He communicates well (advises in a timely manner if he will be late or needs more material).
The project took a longer than he initially expected given an underestimation of just how tall our ceilings are, but he didn't rush and did a fantastic job so we are very pleased and have since asked him to complete other work on our rental.

Thanks again for the opportunity It was my pleasure working with you and very happy to know that you are satisfied

Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Woodbridge?