NINE STAR Contracting LTD.

General Contractors
Port Dover ON N0A 1N0
General Contractors
NINE STAR Contracting LTD.

Reviews for NINE STAR Contracting LTD.

Tina & Phil from Burlington
Tina & Phil from Burlington
5 reviews Burlington, ON

Garage floor

So thrilled with the service Ricardo and his team provided.
Professional, courteous, &, kind. Went above and beyond our expectations. We could not be more happy with our new garage floor. Work was done in a timely manner and cost was good. They always cleaned before they left for the day. We are so happy, that they are coming back in the spring to do more work. Ricardo & Brandy are proud of their work and it shows! Can’t wait to have them back in the spring. Thank you Nine Star!

Thank you both for the great review! It was a pleasure to work with you. We are looking forward to coming back in the spring to help you with more home improvements. See you soon!

randy.shaver2016
randy.shaver2016
0 reviews Selkirk, ON

Randy;s Lake Erie retreat

Was having trouble getting a price for some concrete work.Found Rick doing a job a mile or so down the road. We talked for a minute and | asked him if he would give me a price. He asked when and where and I said just down the road and now. I asked him what he wanted to do and his response was I want to follow you home now and look at it. He came right then gave me a rough price (Which was very close to the closing price).
The thing about Rick is he does what he says. He came when he said (depending on the weather and rain) and held close to his price. He paid close attention to detail on what I wanted and suggested some accents which made the job stand out even more. The run off grade was very good and the finishing was level and the brush lines looked like they had taken a ruler to draw them they were so straight.
Rick and Brandy have a personalities bigger than life and were fun to work with. The workmanship was excellent and the pricing fair and reasonable.

$2,500,000.00

Thanks so much for the AWESOME review! You were a pleasure to work with and we appreciate your referrals too. You can call us any time. We look forward to future endeavours!

Private User reviews Jarvis, ON

Home Renovations and Concrete Pours

I have had the pleasure of working with Nine Star Contracting LTD, and all I can say is that they do amazing work. Ricardo and Brandy are artists in their trade, and always strive to make sure the customer is 100% satisfied and go above and beyond to make sure of it. I love working with them. They are great teachers, fair trustworthy contractors, and some of the hardest working people I know!

Thank you for your kind words. We appreciate your business.

Timothy  Rouble
Timothy Rouble
0 reviews Pelham, ON

Concrete Driveway

Came exactly when promised. Finish in a timely manor. Very pleasant to deal with excellent job.

Thank you so much Tim. We really enjoyed worked with you as well. We hope to see you again for more projects in the future! I hope you are annoying your patio and the glow stones at night. Feel free to share a picture when the snow melts. :)

More about NINE STAR Contracting LTD.