Ritos General Contractor Ltd.

General Contractors
Calgary AB T2A 3M6

General Contractors
Ritos General Contractor Ltd.

Reviews for Ritos General Contractor Ltd.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Floring and trim instalation

The floor installation was fast and professional. The trim installation was good too. The contractor was polite. I was satisfied with work and recommend him to everyone. Nice work guys.

Private User reviews St. Albert, AB

Installation of bathroom door and closet door

The contactor came looked at what we needed installation of (sliding closet door and bathroom door). He was very friendly and appeared to be knowledgeable. He gave an estimate on a Friday told us he would be here the following week. I called him on Monday at which time he stated he would be here either on Friday or Saturday. On Friday I texted him at 4pm asking to confirm when he was going to be here. The following is what he texted back "sorry sir everything is shut down till after new years" and "I wish I can come but sorry I can't". I understand things changed but if I didn't text him I would be still waiting.

No matter what is happening or who it is, I believe either keep your word or inform that they can't come. It shouldn't be the customer to check on the status of the job.

Needless to say we hired a different company.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Floor Change

Good work, Finishes the work on the selected time that was requested, Good Quality for placing the floor and I thank him for giving me the tips how to the place floor in a nicely way

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Tile and flooring

The company does clean work and they are professional and respectful efficient and careful they cover up any furniture to keep away from dust and they keep a clean and safe work site

More about Ritos General Contractor Ltd.