Official Plumbing & Heating

Plumbing
Official Plumbing & Heating

Reviews for Official Plumbing & Heating

Hot Water Tank & Water Softener Install

Our experience with Konrad and his boss was great. We are first time home owners so we had a lot questions about the ins and outs of our home and Konrad was patient and so knowledgeable with everything we asked. We're very happy with our new hot water tank and softener! So happy that we came across Official Plumbing & Heating.

Thank you for choosing Official Plumbing & Heating! We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us!

Karen in Toronto
Karen in Toronto

Gas bbq hookup

Official Plumbing & Heating and Steven are my new best friends. I contacted Official via their online form in the evening because I just didn't want to fool around with gas and do this myself (like I even could!) and within five minutes, I had a response. The next morning, Steven showed up...5 minutes early!!! Gotta love that. Job done in less than an hour at a reasonable price AND advice on some other issues I have. This is exactly what you want from trade specialists: promptness, reasonable price, job done well and a super nice person to do the work. Will use them for sure again. Thanks Official!!

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

Hot water heater replacement

Very impressed with the level of service we received from Official Plumbing and Heating. Service technician Steven was very professional and went above and beyond in the service he provided. Good service is hard to find these days so we will call Official for any service or installation needs in the future. The pricing and charges were very fair. I would highly recommend Official for any plumbing and heating needs that you have. Thank you Steven for the excellent service you provided. When we decide to replace the furnace we will be giving you a call!

Adam in Calgary
Adam in Calgary

Outdoor Water Valve & Sink Handle Leak

Found this company through my community newsletter listings and very happy with my experience. Travis arrived on time and very helpful in fixing my outdoor water tap leak (needed a new one) and my leaking sink handles which had been a persistent issue for a long time (needed new cartridges). Would highly recommend this Official Plumbing and pricing seemed reasonable.

Patrick
Patrick

Annual furnace maintenance

Have a 20+ year old furnace and I wanted maintenance to ensure that it keeps working without issues. The service man found that the flame sensor and igniter were shown lots of wear so they recommended that they be replaced. Approved the cost and the parts were replaced and tested within a couple of hours. The servicemen were pleasant and helpful and explained exactly what they were doing.

Easton in Edmonton
Easton in Edmonton

Basement: Furnace filter and water softener installation

Angel (on the phone), Bill from a previous installation and Konrad who has just completed the recent installations are simply the best team in the business. It started with a conversation with Bill about a year ago, then recently with Angel and later with Konrad. The professionalism is impressive, the personal engagement is first class and the work ethic shines. Spent more time with Konrad during the installations and learned so much from him about basement elements, the furnace , the furnace filter, the humidifier and now the water softener. Basic information that I should have learned decades ago. Thank you!!

furnace service

We woke up to having no heat, and Travis was here at 9:00! A very nice pleasant guy, and plus he checked over the rest of the plumbing while he was waiting to make sure the heat was back on!
Official Plumbing and Heating advertises in our community news and that is why I gave them a call, and I'm glad I did! Thank you

glenysc
glenysc

Dishwasher Leak

Pleasant, helpful and knowledgeable technician, Travis, helped and advised me to make decisions. Good outcome, no more leaks.

New furnace humidifier install

Travis installed my new furnace humidifier. It was excellent, friendly service and he took the time to explain things and answer any questions I had. I highly recommend Official Plumbing and Heating.

Chris
Chris

Bathroom Plumbing

I called Official plumbing to do some work for a bathroom Reno- raising a drain and moving some water lines. Andrew showed up right on time and did an awesome job, really great & friendly guy. Thanks!

More about Official Plumbing & Heating

With over 19 year’s worth of combined trade experience, our team members are competent in all aspects of domestic and commercial plumbing. We are equally as comfortable unblocking drains as we are installing renovation work or water lines. We also offer repair and replacement services on both furnaces and hot water tanks. Our team will ensure your appliances last as long as possible through proper care and maintenance. Our $25 service fee is one of the lowest in the city of Calgary, and we guarantee all of our work in the form of a sixteen-month labor warranty on all of our services.

At Official Plumbing & Heating, we pride ourselves on being honest hardworking professionals. We do our very best to respect you and your home or business while delivering an enhanced experience through our residential and commercial plumbing and heating services in Calgary.
All of our staff are accompanied by a master or journeyman ticket so you can rest assured that the plumbing or heating work done is completed by certified, competent, and experienced professionals.

Every job that our plumbers complete at Official Plumbing & Heating comes with a Plumbing Code & Safety Guarantee. All equipment, materials, and service provided meets or exceeds the plumbing and heating codes in Calgary. All necessary permits will be acquired in house by us and all proper plumbing or heating inspections will be completed. We ensure 100% compliance with the Alberta Plumbing Codes and Standards on every project we work on.