Design Reno Build

Calgary AB T2T 0Z7

Best of Award '22 winnerBest of Award '22winner

Reviews for Design Reno Build

Kitchen Reno

Design Reno Build completely gutted and renovated my kitchen. They showed up on time, used qualified trades and were able to complete the project on schedule. Overall it was a great experience.

Thank you for the review, please let me know if you require our services in the future, we'll be happy to help.

A Job Well Done

I had a great experience with Design Reno Build. I had work on my bathroom done and some flooring in my house. They were punctual, professional and knowledgeable. When I am ready to do my kitchen I will be reaching out to them again.

Thank you for the review, when you're ready for the kitchen we'll be happy to help. Thanks

Custom fence build

Meet with Rez the owner.
Was very professional and knowledgeable about the project.
We custome designed, and built a metal fence for our commercial building.
Highly recommend!

Steve
Restage Home Staging

We loved working with you, hopefully we can use your expertise when it's time to show our work.

Project

They was very proficient and ready we was happy working with the, will work with them again incase we need any other thing

Thank you very much, anytime you need please let us know.

Deck

Very nice work and very hard working people, they did a good job and on time.

Thank you for the review, please let us know if you need any more work in the future.

Private User reviews Leduc, AB

Backyard renovation

Rez did an awesome job with our backyard renovation. We started with a new fence but we were so happy with how smoothly that went that we kept going. We added a small composite deck, patio and landscaping. Everyone was on time and on budget. Always professional and a pleasure to deal with.

Thank you for the review. Let us know if you need more work in the future.

Front Deck

Rez did an excellent job. Everything he said happened exactly like it did, abs he was even done early. Highly recommended.

Please let us know if you need our services in the future. Thanks

RENO IN OLDER HOME

We just bought a house in Calgary with an unfinished basement. We hired Design Reno Build to finish the basement so we could have a legal 2 bedroom rental suite. It was a big project and I'm very impressed with how professional they were and with the outstanding workmanship. I will definitely be hiring them in the future to update some of out other rooms.

Thank you !

Condo kitchen & bathroom

I’m so happy with the work completed by Design Reno Build! I have a condo rental unit and Raiz did a fantastic job updating the the old kitchen and bathroom. The rooms turned out better than I had expected and I felt like Raiz was very honest. He actually talked me out of spending too much money as I am planning to sell eventually. I highly recommend hiring them!

Please let me know if you our services in the future.

Rob d
Rob d

Flooring & Fencing

I recently had Design Reno Built install hardwood flooring and replace a fence. They were professional, polite & courteous. They did quality work and kept the job site tidy. The work was completed on time and on budget. I would not hesitate to use them again.
Rob D June 2021