Joti Services

Reviews for Joti Services

Adil in Toronto
Adil in Toronto

Retreat Centre Rennovation

Jonathan, Patricia, Ricardo and the team were incredible to work with. They were honest, did great work and I really felt like they were invested in the success of our project, which was to convert an old residential unit into a Retreat Centre. I was a bit nervous at first because I didn't know them and had not seen their previous work, but they were awesome to work with.

Adil was great to work with and a great person to get to know, very communicative and cooperative during the entire process..

0 reviews Milton, ON

Best service ever!

John and Patricia has been professional, proactive in understanding our needs and providing the right solution at the right time. They went above and beyond to make sure we are satisfied.

Thank you Anish and Joycee for the kind words.
We strive on peoples happiness and satisfaction with our work, so we look forward to the next project to make you happy.
Hope to see you soon

Painting

John and Patricia are both amazing people. We are very happy about choosing them for our house painting work. After shopping around a lot, we decided to go with John. The price was very reasonable and the quality of their work was very satisfactory. John was very helpful in giving some tips and accepted to do some additional work after we started the project. They also did the full professional cleaning of the house. I have recommended them to many of my friends and they are happy too.

Thank you for the kind words. Special thank you for the great references that we have had, all great people as you and your family

Painting of full apartment

I was incredibly satisfied with Johnathon and his team's workmanship and high level of knowledge they were able to solve any challenges we came across very quickly and professionally. The pricing was very competitive compared to other quotes I got. In the end I was very satisfied and would definitely use Johnathon again and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking to do any work on their home and lastly they got the home professionally cleaned after the work was done which was the perfect ending.

It is always a pleasure to know that we were able to make another homeowner happy..
Thank you for the kind words.

More about Joti Services