Master Homes Contracting

Reviews for Master Homes Contracting

michaelnarh
michaelnarh

Bathroom Renovation

The project was for bathroom and small powder room. Work involved demolition and complete customized bathroom - Floor tiles, installation of vanity, installation of bathtub, painting and light fixtures and hardwares.
Workers were civil and friendly. Knowledgeable of the job with thoughtful suggestions.
Job quality was excellent.
Very impressed with job done and will HIGHLY recommend Master Home Contracting and request their services in future.

Thank you for the wonderful review. Glad you had a great experience. Look forward to hearing from you again for your next project.

Matthew in Burlington
Matthew in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Parging

Excellent work! I was very pleased with the job done. Brandon went out of his way to do the job well but also to make it aesthetically pleasing. I would be very happy to hire Master Homes Contracting for other jobs.

2 bathrooms renovation

Master Homes Contracting did a 2 bathrooms renovation of which one was being expanded. Anton and his team are very dedicated and go above and beyond to finish the job to complete satisfaction of the customer. The quality of the workmanship is very good. Highly recommended company for all your reno needs.

Jasmeen
Jasmeen

Toilet Replacements

I found this company after I posted a service request on home stars. Anton was quick to respond and offered a very reasonable quote compared to others received before. The service itself was done in a very clean and timely manner they took the leftover garbage as well! Overall a reliable company with competitive prices I would recommend to anyone.

Mary @ Master Homes Contracting.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Shower Pan

I called Master Homes to float a shower pan for me in my ensuite. The job came out perfect. It was level all the way around and slopped correctly towards the drain.

Deep M in Brampton
Deep M in Brampton

Simple job - done professionally

Had a pretty simple ask.
Needed to have a Toto toilet that I purchased installed.
Tried calling around a few local plumbers and couldn’t get anyone to price it, or even commit to a date to come out and do the job.
So I posted the work on Homestars and within an hour I had 4 offers.
I spoke to Anton on the phone and he said he couldn’t come out the same day (was close to end of business hours) he would be here at 10AM the next day to start.
Sure enough I got a text message the next morning before 10 saying he was on his way.
Job was done and they cleaned up after themselves in a very reasonable amount of time.
I will definitely have them back out when i remodel my master ensuite next year.

Cristiano in Toronto
Cristiano in Toronto

Bathroom renovation

Anton and his crew did a great job at our home. Anton is very detail oriented and guided us through the renovation process. He gave us suggestions and done was done precise and quickly.

Hi Cristiano. Sorry for the delay but we want to thank you for the fantastic review. We truly appreciate kind words and happy customers. Enjoy the weekend!

donald
donald

Bathroom shower

Renovated existing shower including removing glass walls and fixtures. Tiling two complete walls and prepared the base for new glass

Thank you, Donald, for giving us the highest rating! Love to be able to provide what my clients need. Call us anytime for all your renovation needs.
Happy Holidays!
Anton

Kitchen and bathroom project

The kitchen flooring and backslash are most visible because they have a very nice finishing. Master home staff are professionals and kept my place clean upon the work day. Washrooms shower and bath also have amazing finishing. I do recommend Master Homes services and will contract them for future projects.

Thank you for a wonderful review! This is why we are in the business. Happy customers is our top priority.

Alexey
Alexey

Bathroom. Leakage fixing behind the wall

My bathroom upstairs was old and leaking. Master Homes did an amazing job. The service was fast and communication was easy.
Worth every penny! =)
I also want to say great thanks for the quick response. That really helped us out!

Thank you, Alexey, for taking your time to write this review. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. Please don't hesitate to call us should the need arises.
Happy Holidays!
Anton

More about Master Homes Contracting

Master Homes Contracting (formerly Master Tile) has become one of most trusted general contractors in Peel and Halton areas. TrustedPros rated us as the “Best Tile Contractor” of Mississauga year after year. And that’s no surprise. Over 15 years of dedication in business and our passion to craftsmanship make all the difference. Give us a call today and experience the best service we can offer. Call now 647-866-7717

Bathroom Renovation
- Tile Removal/Demolition - Floors Levelling - Framing - Electrical - Plumbing - HVAC - Waterproofing using Schluter or other products - Drywall - Painting - Tile installation - Niche installation - Custom Frameless Shower Glass manufacturing and installation - Heated Flooring (Fully trained and certified by Schluter Systems) - All tiles types, shapes, and sizes - Grout and Silicone Application - Toilet installation - Vanity installation - Custom vanity top - New bathroom construction - Bathroom remodel - Tub to shower conversions - Free standing tub installation - Fire place installation - Custom cabinets - Custom mirrors - Soundproofing - Safety and accessibility features - Curbless shower construction - Grab bar installation - And more
Schluter, Mapei and more