MaxSold

Glenburnie ON K0H 1S0

Reviews for MaxSold

spinsv
spinsv

A great experience for both the buyer and seller

I have used Maxsold to both buy item and to sell items. The platform is easy to use and I have always had a very positive experience.

Larry in Toronto
Larry in Toronto

Cash!!

I was going to give away and throw out a ton of stuff in preparation for downsizing when I discovered MaxSold. Instead of giving away and throwing I sold things and made a delightful amount of money that was all a bonus!

Harmony in Toronto
Harmony in Toronto

Maxsold makes estate sales easy!

Maxsold workers are so helpful in every step of the process. They are there to give you tips and advice in the best way to sell your items and have excellent customer service. From the beginning to end, you will feel supported and cared for. I will definitely use Maxsold in the future and I highly reccomend it.

Derek
Derek

Seller experience

I've not been a seller for maxsold yet, But in for future I will sell some of my stuff there. From what I've heard from Maxsold, it's very easy to use to use website. It's take picture and up load. That's very simple method.

More about MaxSold

MaxSold’s mission is to make the process of selling a large volume of contents approachable, quick, and fun - connecting sellers with an extensive network of engaged and interested buyers to sell everything within two weeks. Our vision is that by 2031, MaxSold will have connected buyers and sellers of a billion items by becoming the global market leader for downsizing, estate sales and clearing excess items. We achieve our purpose, vision and mission by living our Core Values: Commitment to Customers, Accountability for Results, Resourceful in Achieving our Mission
For buyers, MaxSold is a great way to find unique items and extend the life of things. MaxSold is a local antique auction on your computer or smart phone with a chance to buy all things early, vintage and unique, including art, sterling, tools, vehicles, outdoor and even modern items! Items from each online auction comes from a single household collected and cherished by the family over several decades, which now needs to be cleared due to a downsize, estate or relocation. We hope you treasure (or give the goods a new life by re-purposing and up-cycling) just as much as their past owners did.
MaxSold has local team members in Ontario and British Columbia in Canada