IBEX Reno

InstagramFacebook

Best of Award '22 winnerBest of Award '22winner

Reviews for IBEX Reno

Basement renovations

Based on my experience with them, they are professional and knows what they are doing. I strongly recommend them for anyone who want a quality job.

Full house

Absolutely amazing piece of hard work done by ibex renovation team.
Trustworthy contractor so far. I strongly recommend them

Thank you, it was my Pleasure to work with you

khalidkismat90
khalidkismat90

Home renovation

Ibrahim and his crew are amazing, easy to work with and execute great work.
He is always available to answer questions or address any concerns. He kept us in the loop throughout the project in each steps. Our family is amused with the work they did for us.
Would highly recommended Ibex reno.

Thank you Khalid, it was a pleasure to work with you.

Kitchen and basement renovation

Great service and professional work done by Mr. Abraham and his great team. Really appreciate their work for me. I was looking for someone with reasonable prices and professional work and found IBEX RENO and totally satisfied with their work and will recommend it 100%.

Thank you, it was a pleasure to work with you

Basement finishing

Very professional and modern crew. Finished the work on time. Very clean work and affordable prices

Thank you a lot. my plessure

House remodeling

Ibex Reno was a good choice that we made for renovation of our apt. They know what they are doing with their professional crew. I strongly recommend them

Antar
Antar

They are the best

I have checked for several professional contractor here but with a recommendation of a friend we worked with them, I would like to highlight IBEX RENO as they provide a professional and on-the-dot team who finished a masterpiece in our home. From the ideas to detailed measurements, up to quote servicing, I have no doubt they delivered results.

it was a pleasure to work with you.

Private User reviews London, ON

Project

Kitchen and bathroom remodeling
2. We hired ibex reno to remodel our kitchen and bathroom. It was much more than what we expected. They provided a reasonable quote for my project too. I am being contacted and updated by their friendly and professional project manager, Ibrahim in every steps of project.

Thank you for the great review, we are here for our clients in every step of the process. It was a pleasure working with you.

jagtar singh in Stratford
jagtar singh in Stratford
0 reviews Stratford, ON

renovation

This is a great company from start to finish. The project is beautifully done and I am looking forward to refer this to one of my friends too.

I am looking forward for Ibex reno to come back to the next spring for another project which I am planning to get done for my basement. If you need some renovation jobs, consider IBEX RENO first

Thank you Jagtar Singh. It was pleasure to work with you and looking forward to do more projects

Washroom renovation & engineered flooring

I needed to renovate our washroom and change the flooring and they did a great job. These guys were very professional and I would highly recommend them.

Thank you ma'am, it was a pleasure to work with you.

More about IBEX Reno

A name you can trust.
Building Solid, Beautiful & Unique Living Spaces in Toronto
Ibex reno serving GTA and surrounding area for more than 20 years with its professional crew. The Company has been taking major design and build, renovation and remodeling projects. We deal with all kind of project, from small washroom renovation, landscaping to building custom houses and smart home automation. You can trust our service and the quality we provide. We always use the environment friendly products which beneficial for all our health. With this we also help you to renovate your home. We are a leading Builders in GTA which has satisfied many clients and we look forward to satisfy more with our service. We always go budget friendly. We have the experts who help in Home Renovations.
. For all your building and construction needs we can assist. For your dream yard or home we have it covered. Our design experts and construction group will handle any size project you have.
We offer services both for residential and commercial. Our services includes as fellow

-Maintenance & Improvement of House, Condo, Offices
-Painting Services
-Electrical Services
-Plumbing service
-Demolition services
- finish carpentry (Trim work, Baseboard, Wainscotting)
- Door installation (interior, exterior)
- Kitchen cabinet and backsplash installation
- Drywall (installation and taping)
- Removing load-bearing walls
- Crown molding
- Ceiling design
- Painting
- Roofing
- Fire place

General Contractors
Electro
-Maintenance & Improvement of House, Condo, Offices -Complete home renovation & design -Home automation -Kitchen Renovation & Remodeling -Custom kitchen cabinets -Custom washroom vanities -Custom laundry room cabinets -backsplash -Bathroom Renovation -Basement Finishing - Basement renovation - Basement walkout -Ceramic tiles -Hardwood Flooring -Vinyl, Laminate -Stairs and Railings - Porch and decks -Painting Services -Electrical Services -Plumbing service -Demolition services - finish carpentry (Trim work, Baseboard, Wainscotting) - Door installation (interior, exterior) - Kitchen cabinet and backsplash installation - Drywall (installation and taping) - Removing load-bearing walls - Crown molding - Ceiling design - Painting - Roofing - Fire place General Contractors, Design/Build, Basement Renovation, Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design, Kitchen Planning & Renovation, Condominium Renovations, Bathroom Renovation, Builders, Cabinetry & Millwork, Home Additions, and Design/Project Management
Smart home electro
Traditional, Modern, Contemporary
IBEX RENO offers complete basement and Bathroom renovations packages from professional design to professional cleaning. IBEX RENO Basements, Basement finishing, Basement Renovations, Basement Reno, Finishing Basements, Basement Company, Finished Basements, Basement Expert, Finished Basements Company -Maintenance & Improvement of House, Condo, Offices -Complete home renovation & design -Home automation -Kitchen Renovation & Remodeling -Custom kitchen cabinets -Custom washroom vanities -Custom laundry room cabinets -backsplash -Bathroom Renovation -Basement Finishing - Basement renovation - Basement walkout -Ceramic tiles -Hardwood Flooring -Vinyl, Laminate -Stairs and Railings - Porch and decks -Painting Services -Electrical Services -Plumbing service -Demolition services - finish carpentry (Trim work, Baseboard, Wainscotting) - Door installation (interior, exterior) - Kitchen cabinet and backsplash installation - Drywall (installation and taping) - Removing load-bearing walls - Crown molding - Ceiling design - Painting - Roofing - Fire place
2021